3.03.2013

Blogging err'day

Jumping on the blog bandwagon and doing the march challenge. (I told you Im a fiend for blogging in march.)
So today is march 3, so i'll catch you guys up.

DAY ONE
Self Portrait and 5 random facts about yourself.


5 random facts about myself.
1. I love traveling more than anything, and I've never even been out of the country.
2. Im a professional speed stacker.
3. I am highly obsessed with lighting.
Lighting, as in the lighting of the room, the lighting of the sky, the lighting of the streets at night.
I love light.
4. Oh. And I love night. I sleep all day so when I wake up its night, and all is well.
5. I take a nap every sunday. I also love sundays.
(Im unorganized as well.)

DAY 2 
FAVORITE QUOTE


DAY 3 
What makes me happy?
Too easy.
Considering it is my sweet mothers birthday.


I love you mom. you make me happy every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

abuse the "comment" button.
Cause you love me.