3.23.2013

The nonsense of the night

We were talking about god given gifts in seminary the other day.
While some are child prodigy's like my five year old sister, mary.. Some are like me.
Some people make cookies in their free time, or do good for others. (Maddie Madsen, Kami Reiser)
Some people are spending their time perfecting their gift.
I guess im really good at One Direction facts.
*contemplates life, returns to youtube*

In other unrelated news, I listen to this song the majority of my day, because its sweater weather around here. you know you just cringed a little when you realized it was snowing outside.



Maybe thats my gift! Contrary to popular belief, I actually have a good music taste.
Maybe I'll write a post on that sometime.


1 comment:

abuse the "comment" button.
Cause you love me.