3.03.2013

Your Mom

Mom, I wish all the time that we were a british family so I could call you mum.

But today I was making your movie, and realized how awesome you are.
Its hard because we fight a lot, and were best friends a lot, and I wish we did more of the laughing and talking part of being best friends. No other mom in the world is as cool as you. I really want you to know that.

I received a lot of your traits through out the years.
- We both cry at everything. (Thanks)
-We laugh at everything.
-Im competitive like you.
-I get mad at silly things like you.
-We appreciate little things like, when people ask good questions.

If only someday I could achieve the beauty you radiate.
I love you mom, more than you know.
Happy Birthday.










1 comment:

  1. You really do have the coolest mom! She is one great lady! And so are you. Miss ya lots, hope you're doing good.

    ReplyDelete

abuse the "comment" button.
Cause you love me.